Female Genital Beautification Course
The course will consist of presentation and live surgery with Doctor B. The live surgery will be conducted with the team of participating doctors and they will watch and live practice the operation.
The course will also cover Genital beautification combined with Fat Transfer such as skin laxity, female genital functionality & intervenations, hymenoplasty problem, as well as cover how to work on the genital beautification operation as one full operation, to deliver the ultimate results, not like the normal vaginal or labioplasty operation.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THIS COURSE
Upon completing this course participants should have ecquired an understanding of the surgical technique of genital beautification comined with the Cihantimur Fat Transfer and how to use this technique in aesthethic treatments.
Through Doctor B’s Philosphy, participants will become more familiar with genital problems such as ageing and deformation.
The course is designed to teach participants how to perform the gynaecologic procedures in genital beautification using Doctor B’s new technique.
- To learn aesthetic and functional problems of the genital area.
- To recognize the potential complications of the genital area.
- To familiar with the recommendations for practicing genital area aesthetic.
- To refresh gross-functional female genitalia.
- To learn how to perform vaginal rejuvenation to tighten and narrow the vagina using the new Doctor B technique.
- To learn about labia majora & labia minora – labioplasty, hymenoplasty, clitoral & mon pubis problems using the new Doctor B technique.
- To learn about natural fillers which can be applied in cosmetic gynaecology such as autologous fat transfer in genital area – stem cell with new technique by Doctor B.
- To learn and to exercise new and old female genitalia interventions.
- To learn how to avoid potential complications in the cosmetic-plastic field in the genital area.
- To learn how to solve urinary incontinence with the new technique by Doctor B.
Day 1: Lecture
Date : 16 November 2016
- 0900 – 0930 | Registration
- 09:30 – 09:40 | Course Introduction/Opening
- 09:40 – 10:40 | Lecture 1
- 10:40 – 11:10 | Coffee Break
- 11:10 – 12:00 | Lecture 2
- 12:00 – 13:00 | Lunch
- 13:00 – 14:30 | Lecture 2
- 14:30 – 15:00 | Coffee Break
- 15:00 – 16:30 | Lecture 4
Day 2: Live Surgery & Hands On
Date : 17 November 2016
- 09:30 – 12:30 | Group 1
- 12:30 – 1300 | Q & A
- 13:00 – 13:30 | Lunch
- 13:30 – 16:30 | Group 2
- 16:30 – 1700 | Q & A
- 17:00 – 17:30 | Tea Break & End
With Hands On Surgery: USD 1,800
Observation Only: USD 450
(Places are limited. First come, first serve.)
Course Duration : 2 Days
Date : 16-17 November 2016
Venue : Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Time : 8:00 am
FATS BANGKOK 2019
|Cosmetic Surgery & Beauty|