Dr. Jae-Woo Park
Dr. Jae-Woo Park has been the President of the Korean Association of Stem Cells in Fats Plastic Surgery. He has also served as the President of the Korean Association of Laser Plastic Surgery. From 1996-2006, he was a teaching professor at the Medical Department of the National University of Korea. He specializes in facial procedures such as Accusulpt and fat grafting, and is also highly specialized in body contouring procedures including liposuction, breast augmentation and body shape management.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- 1982 – 1998 received the title of Doctor of Medicine.
- 1996 – 2006 was a professor at Medical Department of National University of Korea.
- 2003 – 2004 was an exchange professor at the Indiana University, USA
- Head at research department of Stem Cells, South Korean Association of Plastic Surgery
- Deputy Director at research department of Laser Treatment, South Korean Association of Plastic Surgery
- Expert dissertation in the South Korean Association of Plastic Surgery
- Scientific Director at South Korean organization of Plastic Surgeons
- Member of the South Korean Association of Plastic Surgery
- Member of the South Korean Association of Beauty and Plastic Surgery
- Member of the International Survey on Aesthetic Cosmetic Procedures (ISAPS) Association
- Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
- Advisory doctor of the Indonesian Association of Plastic Surgery
- Member of the Conventional & Contemporary in Laser Medicine and Surgery (CCLMS) Association
FATS 2017 ENDORSED BY
|Plastic and Aesthetic Research||Cosmetic Surgery & Beauty|